Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.309 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,901,279 Franc (¥358,118) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)