Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.954 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,602,253 Franc (¥727,184) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,110,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guayaquil costs $120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)