Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.482 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,882,329 Franc (¥525,792) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (about 1 hour ago)