Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.917 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,988,736 Franc (¥811,209) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)