Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 463.144 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,918,825 Franc (C$6,302) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)