Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 432.750 XOF / LYD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,242,676 Franc (2,872 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)