Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 435.730 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,502,137 Franc (3,447 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)