Cost of living in Miskolc, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.175 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,976,192 Franc (908,443 Ft) in Miskolc.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)