Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.836 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 23% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,891,801 Franc (₨495,548) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (41 minutes ago)