Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,588,886 Franc (₨744,566) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)