Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.821 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,650,293 Franc (₨757,179) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,170,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)