Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.302 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,297,706 Franc (RM16,982) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)