Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.313 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,320,294 Franc (RM16,537) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (23 minutes ago)