Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.095 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,034,414 Franc (RM7,491) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (30 minutes ago)