Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 440 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 285.294 XOF / BYN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,475,200 Franc (5,171 BYN) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)