Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03092 XOF / BYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 837,383 Franc (27,083,040 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)