Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 458 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 272.147 XOF / BYN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,621,250 Franc (5,957 BYN) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (39 minutes ago)