Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,921 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.970 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,440,506 Franc (€3,715) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)