Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.684 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,574,345 Franc (Mex$ 54,886) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)