Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.812 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,788,054 Franc (371,593 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)