Cost of living comparison between Metlili Chaamba, Algeria and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.472 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 831,437 Franc (151,947 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)