Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.821 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,681,955 Franc (348,868 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)