Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.622 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,134,036 Franc (201,728 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)