Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 142.250 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,536,552 Franc (10,802TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)