Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 138.901 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,240,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,565,678 Franc (11,272TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)