Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.457 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,551,524 Franc (ARS $58,644) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 3 hours ago)