Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.362 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,663,355 Franc (ARS $42,258) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)