Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.982 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,117,103 Franc (ARS $28,657) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sydney costs AU$455 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (29 minutes ago)