Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.795 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,752,613 Franc (ARS $60,866) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (38 minutes ago)