Cost of living comparison between Mendoza, Argentina and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.353 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,422,366 Franc (ARS $36,144) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)