Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 607.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,475,098 Franc ($2,430) in Memphis, Tennessee.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)