Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.556 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,551,420 Franc ($U71,973) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (38 minutes ago)