Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.489 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,169,796 Franc ($U111,334) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)