Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.424 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,418,011 Franc (112,865₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)