Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.782 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,110,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,182,226 Franc (110,313₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kisumu costs Shilling97 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$85 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)