Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.669 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,234,742 Franc (54,469₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)