Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.191 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,806,904 Franc (€2,754) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)