Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 663.786 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,678,970 Franc (€4,036) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Edmonton costs C$179 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)