Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.699 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,384,849 Franc (€3,637) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)