Cost of living comparison between Melilla, Spain and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 657.030 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,424,375 Franc (€2,168) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)