Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.523 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,170,242 Franc (€1,780) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (41 minutes ago)