Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,087 prices entered by 545 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 467.373 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,716,288 Franc (AU$5,812) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)