Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,515 prices entered by 620 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 433.800 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,624,136 Franc (AU$8,354) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)