Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.560 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,046,363 Franc (16,997 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (41 minutes ago)