Cost of living comparison between Medina, Saudi Arabia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 164.591 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,943,969 Franc (﷼ 11,811) in Medina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)