Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 840 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19330 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,021,385 Franc (COL$10,457,199) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)