Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 973 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18684 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,933,154 Franc (COL$10,346,473) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)