Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18533 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,905,264 Franc (COL$10,280,417) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)