Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.682 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,839,885 Franc (392,990 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)