Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04629 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,246,278 Franc (Rp 26,922,477) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (34 minutes ago)