Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04275 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,723,766 Franc (Rp 40,326,505) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,338 (about 2 hours ago)