Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 142.122 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,060,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,575,153 Franc (﷼ 18,119) in Mecca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (41 minutes ago)