Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24784 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,910,245 Franc (7,707,417 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)