Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14967 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,218,700 Franc (14,823,872 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 1 hour ago)