Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15159 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,133,826 Franc (14,076,551 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)