Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15370 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,381,655 Franc (15,495,899 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)