Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14410 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,405,925 Franc (16,696,615 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)