Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17293 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,764,028 Franc (10,201,005 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (30 minutes ago)