Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16407 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,284,396 Franc (13,923,274 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)