Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14705 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,577,614 Franc (17,528,412 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (41 minutes ago)