Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 30.446 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,160,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,890,767 Franc (Mex$ 62,101) in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)