Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.970 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,840,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,633,851 Franc (Mex$ 56,398) in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (34 minutes ago)