Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 611.800 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,702,700 Franc ($2,783) in Mayagueez.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)