Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.838 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,065,446 Franc (₨346,843) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (37 minutes ago)