Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.456 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,185,246 Franc (₨376,687) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)