Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 371%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.351 XOF / VES *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 61% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,505,585 Franc (695,678 Bs.S.) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,040,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yokosuka costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stuttgart costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)