Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.840 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 37% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,220,591 Franc (Bs 54,735) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)