Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.909 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 37% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,417,703 Franc (Bs 74,992) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)