Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.196 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 47% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,446,238 Franc (Bs 56,315) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)