Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.153 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,934,706 Franc (211,376 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)