Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.687 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,361,204 Franc (156,692 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)