Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.108 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,690,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,176,277 Franc (238,951 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)