Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.884 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,463,615 Franc (₨164,753) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)