Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.213 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 62% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,258,211 Franc (₨153,198) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)