Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.296 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,424,418 Franc (Mex$ 44,105) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)