Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.237 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,909,515 Franc (Mex$ 61,129) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (27 minutes ago)