Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.846 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,158,310 Franc (55,565 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)