Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.078 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,010,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,166,025 Franc (126,834 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (40 minutes ago)