Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01260 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,770,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,515,392 Franc (﷼ 120,289,664) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)