Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.703 XOF / LSL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,134,627 Franc (24,826 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 236,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)