Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.308 XOF / LSL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,457,250 Franc (54,235 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (40 minutes ago)