Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.637 XOF / LSL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,471,298 Franc (32,239 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (23 minutes ago)