Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.990 XOF / LSL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,170,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,131,531 Franc (53,302 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (44 minutes ago)