Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.042 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,104,925 Franc (52,511 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (15 minutes ago)