Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.916 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,329,373 Franc (63,558 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)