Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.885 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,262,066 Franc (119,784 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 3 hours ago)