Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.082 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,134,320 Franc (118,033 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)