Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.229 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,701,419 Franc (€5,623) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (24 minutes ago)