Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.619 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,865,292 Franc (€5,896) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)