Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 673.909 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,296,039 Franc (€4,891) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,030,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)