Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.243 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,244,503 Franc (38,537 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 3,250 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bergen costs kr 14 (32 minutes ago)