Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.628 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,157,568 Franc (37,439 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)