Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.350 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,065,834 Franc (34,808 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)