Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.728 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,490,483 Franc (68,598₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.99 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (26 minutes ago)