Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.210 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,506,828 Franc (74,559₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)