Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.753 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,006,256 Franc (R$ 11,351) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)