Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.821 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,885,843 Franc (R$ 10,726) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)