Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 198.135 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,030,893 Franc (R$ 5,203) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $51 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (20 minutes ago)