Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 150.414 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,940,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,139,732 Franc (R$ 14,226) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (36 minutes ago)