Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.215 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,028,726 Franc (R$ 11,578) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (25 minutes ago)