Cost of living comparison between Maringá, Brazil and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 193.916 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,234,314 Franc (R$ 6,365) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)