Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.604 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,573,681 Franc (R$ 8,045) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)