Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.751 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,760,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,644,051 Franc (R$ 15,217) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$390 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)