Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 663.537 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,197,605 Franc (€1,805) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (42 minutes ago)