Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.856 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,080,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,264,718 Franc (€3,443) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)