Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 656.122 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,483,253 Franc (€3,785) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)