Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 662.618 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,979,227 Franc (€2,987) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)