Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.431 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,490,801 Franc (€5,326) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)