Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 656.024 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,349,145 Franc (€5,105) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)