Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.682 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,173,432 Franc (Php203,461) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)