Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 685 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.393 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 58% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,651,833 Franc (Bs 85,523) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,950,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)