Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 616 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.348 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 77% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,768,185 Franc (Bs 45,122) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)