Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.405 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,454,635 Franc (ARS $39,957) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (44 minutes ago)