Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.670 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,233,924 Franc (ARS $31,909) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)