Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.046 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 58% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,357,982 Franc (ARS $48,421) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)