Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.746 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 994,414 Franc (113,704 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)