Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 611.800 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,614,961 Franc (2,640 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)