Cost of living comparison between Manzanillo, Cuba and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 602.180 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,975,011 Franc (3,280 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)