Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 618.360 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,470,947 Franc (3,996 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)