Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 533.330 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,064,281 Franc (7,621 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,990,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)